? ??????????????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (15 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 7177 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 13238 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Every Moment

"It is not enough to preach to men; we must pray with them and forthem; we must not hold ourselves coldly aloof from them, but come insympathy close to the souls we wish to save, visit and converse with them."Evangelism, p. 640

Friday, July 17, 2009

God’s Message




When you say, “I can’t solve this…”
God tells you, “I will direct thy path.” Proverbs 3:5-6

When you say, “it is impossible…”
God tells you, “everything is possible.” Luke 18:27

When you say, “I feel all alone…”
God tells you, “never will I leave you: never will I forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5

When you say, “I can’t do it…”
God tells you, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
Philippians 4:13

When you say, “I don’t deserve forgiveness…”
God tells you, “I have forgiven you.” 1 John 1:9, Romans 8:1

When you say, “I am afraid…”
God tells you, “do not fear, for I am with you, I will strengthen you and help you.”
Isaiah 40:10

When you say, “I am tired…”
God tells you, “come unto me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.”
Matthew
11:28-30

When you say, “no one really loves me…”
God tells you, “ I Love You!” John 3:16, John 13:34

When you say, “ I don’t know how to go on…”
God tells you, “I will show you the path.”

When you say, “what path dose God have for me?”
God tells you, “My Beloved Son Jesus Christ.”
1 Timothy 2:5, Acts 4:12, John 3:16

And when you and t to know everything else God has for you…
Read the Bible! 2 Timothy 3:15-17

0 comments:

When you hear the statment that "Jesus is coming soon". What is your response?