? ??????????????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (15 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 7177 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 13238 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Every Moment

"It is not enough to preach to men; we must pray with them and forthem; we must not hold ourselves coldly aloof from them, but come insympathy close to the souls we wish to save, visit and converse with them."Evangelism, p. 640

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sweet Music in Heaven

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the
least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matt. 25:40.

Christ says to His redeemed people, "Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I
was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I
was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and
ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me" (Matt. 25:34-36). . . .


Prayers, exhortation, and talk are cheap fruits, which are frequently
tied on, but fruits that are manifested in good works, in caring for the
needy, the fatherless, and widows, are genuine fruits, and grow naturally
upon a good tree. . . . When hearts sympathize with hearts burdened with
discouragement and grief, when the hand dispenses to the needy, when the
naked are clothed, the stranger made welcome to a seat at your fireside and
to a place in your heart, angels are coming very near, and an answering
strain is responded to in heaven. Every act, every deed of justice and mercy
and benevolence, makes sweet music ring in heaven. The Father from His
throne beholds and numbers them with His most precious treasures. "And they
shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, when I make up my jewels." ...

Our heavenly Father lays blessings disguised in our pathway, which some
will not touch for fear they will detract from their enjoyment. Angels are
waiting to see if we embrace opportunities within our reach of doing
good--waiting to see if we will bless others, that they in turn may bless
us. The Lord Himself has made us to differ--some poor, some rich, some
afflicted--that all may have an opportunity to develop a character. The poor
are purposely permitted of God to be thus, that we might be tested and
proved, and develop what is in our hearts.

Every merciful act done to the needy, the suffering, is counted as
though it were done to Jesus Himself. When you succor the poor, sympathize
with the afflicted and oppressed, and befriend the orphan, you bring
yourselves into a closer relationship to Jesus.

>From That I May Know Him - Page 335

0 comments:

When you hear the statment that "Jesus is coming soon". What is your response?